Prices and Payments
All credit card transactions are processed in Australian Dollars and all prices are quoted in AUD.
Please note that Infinite Wealth does not offer refunds for event or product purchases. If you are unable to attend a scheduled booking you are able to transfer your booking to another event date, or to another person’s name if 48 hours notice is given.
You can opt out of this feature by visiting the following link:[Goole Analytics opt-out browser add-on] https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Google Analytics Demographics & Interest Reporting
You can opt-out of this feature by visiting the following link: Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on
This data is used to provide better services and more relevant content to our users based on demographic and interest data.
To opt out of the above you can visit the DAA opt-out site www.aboutads.info or the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu.
When purchasing from Infinite Wealth your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us on (08) 9438 6333 or email email@example.com.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- The Promoter is Infinite Wealth Australia Pty Ltd of 320 Hay Street, Subiaco WA 6008 (ABN 94 149 947 026).
- The promotion is open to permanent Australian residents aged 18 years and over.
- This promotion is running Western Australia only.
- Employees and the immediate family of the Promoters and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion starts at 9:00 am W.S.T. on the 26/03/2021 and ends at 23:59 W.S.T. on the 30/06/2021. Entries submitted after this date will not be eligible for entry in this promotion.
- This is a free-to-enter competition of chance in which one major prize will be awarded consisting of AUD$1,000 cash. Each entry to the competition will receive a free Planning & Strategy Session with an Infinite Wealth Client Manager regardless of whether they are awarded the major prize.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for other prizes.
- To enter the promotion participants must enter by completing either a paper or digital competition entry form submitted at exhibitions Infinite Wealth is a stand-holder at, during the competition period
- Entry per registered email address will be accepted. Each registered email address will be eligible for one entry into the promotion
- The promotion winner will be drawn at random on 01/07/2020 at the Infinite Wealth Head Office in Western Australia. The first valid entry drawn will win the one major prize. The prize is to be collected from the Head Office of Infinite Wealth by the winner.
- The major prize winner will be notified by phone, email and also announced on Facebook between 01/07/2021 and 07/07/2021.
- If the prize is unclaimed by 08/07/2021, an unclaimed prize draw will be held between the 08/07/2021 and 14/07/2021 at the Infinite Wealth Head Office. The major prize winner drawn will be notified by phone and email.
- All ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- All entrants to the competition will be contacted by telephone by a representative of Infinite Wealth to provide details on how they can accept the free Planning & Strategy Session with an Infinite Wealth Client Manager.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid for the purposes of this promotion.
- Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, in the event they are a winner, in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services connected with or supplied by the Promoter.
- By entering this promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email, SMS or other method of communication regarding the competition or regarding the Promoter’s products, services and events. You may contact the Promoter to request access to the information held about you, or if you no longer wish the Promoter to contact you for marketing, promotional and publicity purposes. The Promoter respects entrants’ privacy and will not sell or pass on entrants’ contact information to any other third parties without the entrant’s consent.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained by any entrant/winner as a result of participating in this promotion, or accepting any prize. The Promoter and its employees and agents will be fully released from and indemnified by winner in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life in connection with or as a result of a winner’s acceptance of a prize. A person who enters a competition releases from and indemnifies the Promoter from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in any competition including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or down-loading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.