Property investment opportunities are available from $50 per week based on a minimum income of $60,000 with $2,000 credit card debt and rent of $300 per week. This would apply to an investment property with the value of $325,000 with a 10% contribution plus fees from own savings. This is also based on the Commonwealth Bank MAV Package Variable Rate Investment Interest Only Loan at 4.92% interest current at time of printing and subject to change. Repayments are a guide only. Rates may change at any given moment without notice. Fees and charges may apply and may differ from other lending institutions.
Workshop and Event Attendance
At the end of the workshop, there will be an opportunity to pay a fee, become a client and start on your journey to financial freedom. This is optional and is in no way required as part of your attendance at the event.
Prices and Payments
All credit card transactions are processed in Australian Dollars and all prices are quoted in AUD.
Please note that Infinite Wealth does not offer refunds. If you are unable to attend a scheduled booking you are able to transfer your booking to another event date, or to another persons name if 48 hours notice is given.
You can opt out of this feature by visiting the following link:[Goole Analytics opt-out browser add-on] https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
Google Analytics Demographics & Interest Reporting
You can opt out of this feature by visiting the following link: Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on
This data is used to provide better services and more relevant content to our users based on demographic and interest data.
To opt out of the above you can visit the DAA opt-out site www.aboutads.info or the NAI opt-out site at networkadvertising.org/choices, or for those in Europe, the EDAA opt out site at youronlinechoices.eu.
When purchasing from Infinite Wealth your financial details are passed through a secure server using the latest 128-bit SSL (secure sockets layer) encryption technology.128-bit SSL encryption is approximated to take at least one trillion years to break and is the industry standard. If you have any questions regarding our security policy, please contact us on (08) 9438 6333 or email email@example.com.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- Entry instructions and prize information form part of these Terms and Conditions. By entering the promotion, entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions
- The Promoter is Infinite Wealth Australia Pty Ltd, of 3/604 Newcastle Street, Leederville WA 6007 (ABN 94 149 947 026).
- The promotion is open to permanent Australian residents residing in Australia aged 18 years and over. Employees and immediate family of the Promoters and their agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible to enter.
- The promotion’s specified dates are within the promotional advertising material. Entries submitted after this date will not be eligible for entry in this promotion.
- One entry per registered email address will be accepted. Each registered email address will be eligible for one entry into the promotion unless otherwise specified.
- The promotion winner will be drawn at random at the Infinite Wealth Head Office in Western Australia. The promotion winner will be notified by Facebook inbox message (for Facebook promotions) or via phone (for all other promotions).
- Each entry to the competition will receive two free tickets to attend an Infinite Wealth ‘Plan Your Way to Wealth’ workshop regardless of whether they are awarded the major prize. All entrants to the competition will be contacted by telephone by a representative of Infinite Wealth to provide details on how they can accept the two free tickets to attend an Infinite Wealth ‘Plan Your Way to Wealth’ workshop.
- If the prize is unclaimed, an unclaimed prize draw will be held at the Infinite Wealth Head Office.
- Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for other prizes.
- Infinite Wealth’s client of the month is hand selected by the Infinite Wealth team. The prize distributed will be a $250 voucher of Infinite Wealth’s choice, and not redeemable for cash.
- All ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize are the responsibility of the winner. Independent financial advice should be sought by the winner as tax implications may arise as a result of accepting the prize.
- Incomplete, indecipherable or illegible entries will be deemed invalid for the purposes of this promotion.
- Upon receipt of entries, they become the property of the Promoter and will not be returned to the entrants. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant’s name, in the event they are a winner, in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products or services connected with or supplied by the Promoter.
- By entering this promotion, the entrant consents to receipt of any email, SMS or other methods of communication regarding the competition or regarding the Promoter’s products, services, and events. You may contact the Promoter to request access to the information held about you, or if you no longer wish the Promoter to contact you for marketing, promotional and publicity purposes. The Promoter respects entrants’ privacy and will not sell or pass on entrants’ contact information to any other third parties without the entrant’s consent.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence) and to disqualify any entrant who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the entry process.
- To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained by any entrant/winner as a result of participating in this promotion, or accepting any prize. The Promoter and its employees and agents will be fully released from and indemnified by the winner in respect of any claim for accident, injury, property damage or loss of life in connection with or as a result of a winner’s acceptance of a prize. A person who enters a competition releases from and indemnifies the Promoter from and against all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of any prize or participation in any competition including (but not limited to) personal injury and damage to property and whether direct, indirect, consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission, or otherwise.
- The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
- The Promoter’s decisions are final, and no correspondence will be entered into.